Locate | California | Santa Clara
Seniors overwhelmingly (90%) want to stay in their own home as they age. EssentialCare helps seniors with their daily activities, enabling them to remain in the comfort of familiar surroundings. For those already in assisted living or other facilities, we will also provide them the personalized care we have become known for. Seniors get the choice and dignity they want, and their loved ones receive they the peace of mind they deserve.
How we can help?
Home Care Services are known as social care or supportive care provided in a client’s home or where they call home by EssentialCare Support staff. The support staff that provide these services are known as caregivers and can often be referred to as custodial or non-medical care. EssentialCare does this better than the rest. Guaranteed!
We understand that it is very difficult when someone you love is facing a need for home care. At EssentialCare, we are here to help support both the patient and family through their difficult time.
- We ease pain and suffering and make life easier
- We alleviate fears and concerns
- We provide emotional and spiritual comfort and support
- We assist with client activities of daily living
- The EssentialCare Standard is designed to provide hope, care and comfort to people facing a life limiting illness and their families in the familiarity of their own home.
Home Care Services
Many older adults prefer to stay at home as they age. The goal of EssentialCare is to help you remain at home as long as possible, rather than moving into a long–term care facility. It may be right for you if you only need minor assistance with your daily activities and enjoy a close network of nearby family and friends.
There is a wide range of home care services that can help you maintain your independence within the comfort of your own home. Learn about your options, explore how to choose the right home care service provider, and find tips for discussing concerns with your loved ones.
- Meal planning
- Plan meals according to taste/diet
- Serve meals
- Wash dishes
- Light housekeeping – kitchen cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, bathroom, . . . etc
- Launder bed linens
- Change linens
- Organize rooms and closets
- Grocery shopping
- Garbage removal
- Make beds
- Dust furniture
- Drop off and pick up dry cleaning
- Pick up prescriptions
- Assist with pet care
- Escort to appointments
- Escort for lunch or dinner
- Escort for shopping and errands
- Attend plays and concerts
- Escort to religious services
- Attend club meetings and sporting events
For more information about us, please visit: http://www.myessentialcare.com/San-Jose/san-jose.html