New Wave Home Care
Get the Caregiving Services with a Heart
Few professions require the truly personal touch that senior care requires. Caregivers aren’t just helpers around the house, but are the daily companions who can make a difference. To those in their care, an in-home caregiver is quite often the thread that binds a cherished loved one to their family, friends and community.
Full Service Care…in the Comfort of Your Home
With New Wave Home Care, you can count on a full range of senior care services designed to help maintain the highest possible quality of life for your loved ones, all in the comfort of their own home. Our professional caregivers provide companionship and personal care bound by knowledge, integrity, and unwavering compassion—so that your loved one can continue living the life they love. And that’s not all. New Wave Home Care clients get the individualized attention they need, from non-medical services like medication reminders to help with daily tasks like bathing, cooking, and cleaning.
The Resources You Need, When You Need Them
We know that finding quality care can be stressful and that coping with insurance companies, shifting schedules, and chronic conditions can be overwhelming. That’s why you can count on our trained, insured and bonded caregivers to offer their knowledge, resources and help every step of the way. We’re not just caregivers—we’re the allies that you can depend upon to help manage circumstances that otherwise can become overwhelming.
Choose New Wave Home Care for your in-home care services for:
- Warm, compassionate care rooted in knowledge, trust and reliability
- Personalized care plans that ensure your loved one’s unique needs and health requirements are met.
- Start-to-finish insurance claim support from long-term insurance experts who can handle all insurance communications for you.
- Certified Dementia Care experts who specialize in caring for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
- Specialized care for chronic conditions, such as Parkinson’s disease and stroke.
- Compassionate help accomplishing activities of daily living like eating, dressing, bathing, ambulation and toileting.
What To Expect
Finding the right caregiver—one that you can trust to give your loved one the level of care and compassion they deserve—can be hard. Worse, it can be stressful and frustcertified navigating the maze of insurance paperwork, senior care needs, and difficult decisions that often accompany choosing a home care service. That’s why New Wave Home Care works to anticipate your needs and give you that extra level of service that makes all the difference.
When you choose New Wave Home Care, you can rest easy knowing that your loved one is getting the specialized care they need. And that’s not all—you and your family will get the extra support you need dealing with the insurance companies, paperwork, and care decisions.
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.nwhc.care/