10175 Fortune Parkway, Suite 202, Jacksonville, Florida 32256/904-201-32256
FL HCS: #234803; FL HHA: #299994713
Kimberley Schafer, Owner & Operating Principal
“At Right at Home we take complex, emotional situations and help make them simple for clients and their families. We get to do good, every day.” ~ Kimberley Schafer
With more than 25 years of business experience focused on marketing, strategy, and customer service, Kimberley’s focus has always been on the customer. Her goal is to help people find and get what they want and need, when they need it. Her vast experience as a manager and trainer ensure that caregivers continue to grow both personally and professionally, so they can deliver high quality care. Her past roles with Fortune 100 firms have proven her ability to lead as well as help teams succeed.
Kimberley’s drive to solve problems and help others led her to open a Right at Home in her home of Greater Jacksonville. She is a Nocatee resident and active in its Crosswater Connect business community. At work and at home, Kimberley is dedicated to serving the community.
Experienced Caregivers for Adults at Home: Experienced caregivers can be a comforting presence for people facing many different challenges, from illness recovery to navigating life with Alzheimer’s, dementia or other cognitive conditions.
- Companionship Care and Homemaking – From doing the laundry and taking out the garbage to reading out loud or playing cards, professionals in companionship care and homemaking serve as another body within the home. They’re available to help remind patients when to take their medications, keep up around the house and even drive someone to a hair appointment. Both services differ slightly in how they work.
- Hygiene Assistance – As limitations evolve, basic hygiene can become a challenge. No matter what level of assistance your loved one needs, our trained home care caregivers can accommodate. Right at Home Jacksonville, FL provides several services to meet their needs.
- Move Assistance – Right at Home understands that a move can be a busy and even challenging time for new residents and their loved ones. Making the transition is often the hardest part of a good decision to move into a new home and community. We can tailor a Right Move care package to incoming residents and their families. Right at Home’s care services are ready to assist before, during and even after the move.
- Respite Support for Family Caregivers – Caring for your parent, sibling, spouse or loved one is no small feat. You know this, and so do we. You’ve sacrificed to serve in your role as caregiver for the one you love, and that’s why you deserve time to rest and revive your spirits. Our caregivers offer that relief, allowing you to grab coffee with a friend, catch a movie with your spouse, or even take a much-needed nap. All the while, you can rest assured that your loved one is being cared for in the best of hands, allowing your mind, body and soul that small, essential vacation—even if it’s only a few hours each week.
- Care for Adults with Disabilities – Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides can help adults with disabilities at home with physical assistance, dressing, hygiene, wellness programs.
- Transitional or Recovery Care – Recover from an illness or surgery more comfortably with rides to and from doctor appointments, meal preparation, medication reminders, laundry, light cleaning and companionship.
For more information about us, please visit: www.rightathome.net/jacksonville