3442 Eastex Freeway, Beaumont, Texas 77703/409-832-0011/http://www.qualitycares.com/
Licensed Personal Assistants – Licensed Home Health License # 006491
Service Area Counties (47 Texas Counties): Anderson, Angelina, Bowie, Camp, Cass, Chambers, Cherokee, Colorado, Delta, Fort Bend, Franklin, Gregg, Hardin, Harris, Harrison, Henderson, Hopkin, Houston, Jasper, Jefferson, Lamar, Liberty, Marion, Montgomery, Morris, Nacogdoches, Newton, Orange, Panola, Polk, Rains, Red River, Rusk, Sabine, San Augustine, San Jacinto, Shelby, Smith, Titus, Trinity, Tyler, Upshur, Van Zandt, Walker, Waller, Wharton, Wood
Quality Care Services
Senior Care – Stay in your Home!
Would you like some help performing the following tasks?
• Light Housekeeping
• Shopping For Household Needs
• Errands, Go To Pharmacy
• Preparing And Serving Meals
• An Escort to Health Care Visits
• Personal Hygiene Care
• Bath and Incontinent Care
• After Surgery Care
• G-Tube Care
• Colostomy Care
• Catheter Care
Quality Care’s personal care assistants provide help in your home, the hospital, or at any type of facility. They will assist you with your daily activities such as:
- Common Tasks
- Light housekeeping
- Washing Dishes
- Cleaning Out Refrigerator
- Bagging Garbage and Disposing of it
- Making Beds and Changing Linens
- Making Grocery List
- Shopping For Housekeeping Essentials
- Errands, Go to Pharmacy
- Performing Reading and Writing Tasks, If Requested
- Preparing and Serving Meals
- Escort Clients on Trips for Health Care and Services
- Personal Assistance
- Caring for Routine Hair and Skin Needs
- Assist with Taking Self-Administered Medications
- Assist with Personal Hygiene Care
- Bath and Incontinent Care
- After Surgery Care
- G-Tube Care
- Colostomy Care
- Catheter Care
Personnel Qualifications for Home Care Attendants
- Previous experience is preferred.
- Applicants submit to a thorough interview.
- A drug screening is required.
- Criminal background check is required.
- Orientation and service training.
- Hiring & placement.
Licensed Care Provider State Requirements
The most important aspect in any home care service is to have your needs met. By using a Licensed Care Provider you are assured that you are getting the service you need. Being licensed means home health providers are held accountable by the State of Texas to ensure proper procedures are being followed at all times and that the provider is fulfilling it’s obligations to their clients.The state requires we do an extensive background check on all new applicants which includes a criminal background check. By adhering to the strict standards of the State of Texas, you can rest assured that you will be provided with the best care givers available. All of our employees are either Certified Nursing Assistants, Licensed Care Providers or skilled Caregivers who have proven themselves to be both compassionate and professional. All of our employees have to pass on-going and regular background checks even after they have been hired by Quality Care Services. We feel there can never be too much follow up, checking and double checking when it comes to the care and security of you or your loved ones.
For Your Protection & Peace of Mind
- We pay all payroll taxes.
- We carry General Liability Insurance.
- Workman’s Compensation Insurance for our employees.
- Theft Bond
- Registered Nurses on call at all times.
- Skilled Nurses oversee field supervision.
For more information, please visit our website at: http://www.qualitycares.com/