999 North Main Street, Suite #204, Glen Ellyn, Illinois 60137/630-790-0045
A Mishle Philosophy
Based on the fundamental values of doing what is right & noble. Mishle Home Care was established in 2007 with the main goal of extending a helping hand in home care services. Deriving from the Hebrew word “Mishle” meaning the “wisdom or proverb” of God, we’ve brought a passionate group of caregivers together that not only feel, but demonstrate deep empathy & compassion for those seeking for care & companionship. With extensive care services, Mishle Home Care understands the importance of attending to the physical & psychological needs of those seeking for aid, helping individuals overcome their battles & ultimately conquer their fears. Whether you’re a senior or family member, Mishle Home Care will help you get your life back on track in the comfort & safety of your own home.
Improving the quality of life of patients and their families through prevention and relief by means of early detection, impeccable assessment and aggressive treatment.
Families who are separated by great distances must make hard choices to provide care. Sometimes nursing homes or special care retirement centers seem to be the only options. You have a choice and we can help.
We provide a range of personal care services to promote health, dignity, and independence of our clients, which makes it possible for them to age where they want to age-at home.
From companionship and personal care to meal preparation and transportation services, our goal is to provide whatever care of the aged, ill, or disabled need to maintain independence of their daily routine’s in familiar surroundings, and enjoy an increase in quality of life.
Private duty services are designed to:
- Facilitate rehabilitation
- Foster independence
- Create and maintain a safe living environment
- Help eliminate unnecessary institutionalization by providing the physical, emotional, and social care to individuals
- Providing support and reassurance to families
Personal Care Services
At Mishle Home Care, we offer a variety of services designed to meet your needs in home care. Through our Personal Care Services, we ensure the best treatment courtesy of our caregivers that will help you look & feel your best. In addition, we make sure to keep track of each client’s status in real-time through our monitoring & reporting capabilities, assuring safety & security for all our clients & their loved ones
- Ambulation: Mobility assistance & support through transferring, positioning of client.
- Bath Visits, Oral & Personal Hygiene: Encourage a clean look & feel.
- Diet & Nutrition: Assistance during meal times, including reporting & monitoring.
- Grooming & Dressing: Helping clients build their confidence in appearance.
- Medication Reminders: Assistance in medicinal intake.
- Toileting: Maintaining dignity & self-esteem.
- Cognitive Impairments: Physical & emotional support.
- Progress: Ongoing analyses of client’s health condition in real-time
Companion Care Services
Our Companion Care Services at Mishle Home Care aid in social & emotional stimulation, genuinely helping seniors attain a healthier, happier life.
- Conversation: Encourage speech & social interaction.
- Meal Preparation: A bonding experience like no other through delicious, healthy meals.
- Laundry: Services inside & outside the home to help client lead a stress-free life.
- Light HouseKeeping: Assistance needed to maintain a clean environment at home.
- Errands/Groceries: Visits include pharmaceutical purchases, groceries & mail pick-ups.
- Medication Remainders: Assistance in prescription reading & remainder of medicinal intake.
- Grooming Guidance: Enhanced physical appearance through hair comb & wash assistance.
Our services are tailored to each client’s needs and can be arranged for as little as a few hours or as many as 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our services start with a No-Obligation- No-Cost Assessment and a Safety Visit, performed by one of our Care Managers. This assessment encompasses the client’s ability from carrying out activities of daily living to safety in the home environment.
Each client receives a custom tailored care plan which is then passed on to our scheduling manager to assign a caregiver who matches the plan. The family, Care Manager, and Caregiver is given the Care Plan to provide a well-rounded care.