118 Washington Street, Suite #100, Morristown, New Jersey 07960/908-801-6992
Comfort Keepers® Home Care provides senior care services in the following cities in New Jersey:
Basking Ridge, Boonton, Bound Brook, Bridgewater, Brookside, Cedar Knolls, Chatham, Denville, Dover, Dunellen, East Hanover, Fairfield, Florham Park, Gillette, Green Brook, Green Village, Greystone Park, Hibernia, Ironia, Kenvil, Lake Hiawatha, Kenilworth, Liberty Corner, Lincoln Park, Livingston, Lyons, Madison, Manville, Mendham, Millington, Mine Hill, Montville, Morristown, Morris Plains, Mount Freedom, Mount Tabor, Mountain Lakes, New Vernon, North Plainfield, Parsippany, Picatinny Arsenal, Pine Brook, Piscataway, Plainfield, Randolph, Raritan, Rockaway, Roxbury Township, Somerset, Somerville, Stirling, Succasunna, Towaco, Vauxhall, Wharton, Whippany, Woodland Park, and Zarephath, NJ
Comfort Keepers® NJ Senior Homecare Agency
We know that quality at home care isn’t only about making sure your mother’s kitchen is clean and her laundry is done. Quality home care service means keeping your mother engaged in her life and providing her choices that will keep her outlook positive. At Comfort Keepers® Home Care in Bridgewater NJ, we call it Interactive Caregiving™ and it is a philosophy of senior care at home derived from numerous studies and practical experience. Our Interactive Caregiving™ approach to care at home makes the Comfort Keepers® homecare agency different from other senior care agencies.
Home Care Services:
- Private Duty Nursing: At Comfort Keepers® , we offer home senior care services specifically designed to fit the needs of each client we serve. Our private duty nursing care is no exception. Each licensed practical nurse (LPN) and registered nurse (RN) we employ are carefully trained and vetted to ensure your loved one receives quality home care for elderly adults from Comfort Keepers Home Care in Bridgewater, NJ. Our private duty nursing staff can perform tasks outside of the scope of the care services our companion care workers are allowed by law to perform.
- Nutritional and Diet:As part of the many personal care services our home care agencies provide, we are pleased to offer our nutritional and dietary assistance. A well-balanced diet is a major factor in maintaining health and longevity from childhood to adulthood and beyond. For those with medical and health restrictions, it is essential to stick to the dietary rules laid out by medical professionals. However, breaking old, unhealthy eating habits can be an extremely difficult process, one that many seniors find too daunting and frustrating to tackle. This can lead to further health deterioration and complications.
- Respite Care: If you have taken on care for a senior loved one full-time, the stress of providing for his or her needs on top of additional family, work and social obligations can be emotionally and physically exhausting. In order to maintain your own level of good health, as well as the health of the family member for whom you’re caring, it is important to take time to rest and focus on yourself. Comfort Keepers® Home Care provides quality home care services that include respite care, which can be an invaluable tool that will allow you to do just that.
- In Home Care: Each Comfort Keepers® client has unique care needs. That is why Comfort Keepers in Bridgewater, NJ makes a full assortment of in home care for elderly services available – to tailor care plans that provide our senior and other adult clients the right amount and types of help to support independent living at home. These services are provided by the special Bridgewater home caregivers, that we call Comfort Keepers®, to promote independent living to its fullest.
- Senior Care and Isolation Reduction: Many seniors in Bridgewater, NJ live alone and, of those, the majority deal with feelings of loneliness and isolation. Not only do feelings of being cut off from the outside world and relationships with family and friends hurt, they can result in a surprising number of health issues. These may include higher rates of mortality, greater probability of experiencing elder abuse, higher blood pressure, increased risk of depression, mental illness and increased risk of terminal or long-term ailments. If you think your loved one is in danger of a lower quality of life because of isolation, Comfort Keepers Home Care can offer senior care services to assist.
- Home Care For Rehabilitation and Recovery Assistance: Living at home, surrounded by your personal belongings, is a comfort most people enjoy. However, at times, this may not seem possible. Special needs that come with advancing age, ill health, injury, or disability can make it difficult for people to maintain their independence. Our home care for rehabilitation and recovery offers personalized, evidenced-based assistance developed around the client’s needs that are recovery-targeted and delivered by a multi-disciplinary team. Rehabilitation and recovery home care assistance gives clients a period of adjustment to improve social, personal and psychological functioning to allow them to recuperate and go back to independent or supported living at the earliest chance.
- Interactive Caregiving: Think of the significance of physical and social activities for kids. Children learn to interact with others, keep their bodies and brains healthy and build friendships as they mature. For adults, physical and social activities assist in counterbalancing the pressures of work, family, and life, and result in more fulfilling and happy lives. The recipe is no different when we are aging. Our home health agency creates senior home care assistance plans that can help.
- Transitioning Home Care Services: Upon being discharged from a medical center or other medical facilities like a rehabilitation center or nursing home, many people and their families think that the hardest part of their recovery is behind them. The truth is, it usually means the start of a completely new routine at home – one which entails more awareness, organization and effort. How ready an individual is for going back home could make the difference in being susceptible to hospital readmission.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care: Caring for a loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease in the home can be physically and emotionally draining. We understand the challenges faced by family caregivers and can help ease the burden with our dementia care and Alzheimer’s care services.
- End of Life Care: When a family member is diagnosed with limited-life expectancy, he or she often has a strong desire to spend the final days in the comfort of home. However, providing a loved one with end of life care or palliative care can be emotionally challenging and physically exhausting. Comfort Keepers Home Care in Bridgewater, NJ can support you and your loved one by working with a hospice agency or medical provider to fully meet the family’s needs. We will help provide palliative care and end of life care for the client and help around the house as well as provide the family with emotional and moral support.
For more information, please visit our website:http://bridgewater-826.comfortkeepers.com/