2201 NE Coachmen Road, Suite 201, Clearwater, Florida 33765
Florida License Number 299994820
Serving: Belleair Bluffs, Belleair Beach, Belleair Shores, Belleair, Sand Key, Clearwater, Clearwater Beach, Countryside, Dunedin, Safety Harbor, Palm Harbor, Oldsmar, East Lake, Keystone, Trinity, Tarpon Springs, Anclote, Holiday, Beacon Square, Elfers, New Port Richey, Jasmine Estates, Bayonet Point, Hudson
Joe and Jody Medolla, owners of Amada Senior Care Clearwater, are native Floridians who grew up in Pinellas County and has observed the explosive growth of its senior population. Says Joe, “We have built a compassionate, caring team with an unwavering desire to provide solutions for in-home care and resources that enrich the lives of the senior clients we serve.”
When Jody’s father was diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer and Alzheimer’s disease, they quickly moved him into their own home in order to provide for his care. Together, they personally experienced the endless demands of caring for an aging family member. As his disease progressed, it became clear that alone they could no longer provide the level of care that he required. Joe and Jody decided in-home senior care was the best option. This experience gave them a clear understanding of how important it is to ensure the highest quality of care for the people you love. They witnessed the dramatic positive impact that compassionate care can have on seniors as well as their family members.
“We have firsthand experience of the overwhelming worry and hopelessness that many families are faced with as their loved ones’ need for support increases with their age,” notes Jody. “This knowledge has motivated us to offer solutions and focused resources that simplify the lives of our clients and their families.”
Joe and Jody’s goal is to provide care for your loved ones with the same level of dedication and compassion they had for her father. They want their clients’ daughters and sons to enjoy peace of mind knowing mom and dad are not only safe, but also comfortable and content. Joe and Jody take great pleasure in seeing their senior clients smile, and they seek to enrich seniors’ lives by offering personalized care and companionship.
Amada caregivers are trained to provide assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) like:
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation/Feeding
- Most Non-medical Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Walking, Ambulating, Exercise Assistance
Long-Term Care Insurance Claims Experts
- Benefit Verification and Policy Review: LTCi benefits mean nothing unless you know how to use them effectively. Our experts at Amada San Fernando Valley will help you verify, understand, and manage your benefits.
- Processing Claims and Submitting Paperwork: An adviser from Amada Senior Care Clearwater can help speed the claim filing process so you can start using your benefits as soon as possible.
- Advocacy via Direct Contacts with Insurance Carriers: The LTCi advisers at Amada have spent years building a robust network of direct contacts with insurance carriers and third-party administrators. This means that we can advocate on your behalf so that you can be sure you or your loved one will receive the full benefits to which you are entitled.
- Benefits Assignment and Payment Monitoring: The advocates at our LTCi Resource Center will continue to support you even after your claims are filed and process by coordinating and overseeing a care plan customized to meet your unique needs.
For more information, please visit us at: https://amadaseniorcare.com/clearwater-senior-care/