1440 N Kingsbury Street, Suite 120, Chicago, Illinois 60642/(312) 358-1955
Jennifer and Adam Busch, owners of Amada Senior Care City of Chicago, deeply appreciate the confidence and trust that seniors and their families have placed in them when it comes to providing quality in-home caregiving. They know from personal experience that caregiving is a roll-up-your-sleeves, hands-on vocation, and their goal is delivering compassionate senior in-home care that enriches the lives of their clients.
Says Adam, “I feel that my professional experiences, skill set, and love for seniors make a positive difference for Amada clients. My business experience over the last 15 years has been spent developing meaningful partnerships and resources aimed at bettering the lives of Chicagoans. My appreciation for seniors stems from the treasured bonds I had with my own grandparents. My grandparents instilled a great work ethic and sound values. They showed me the importance of respecting people, treating others with kindness, and making people feel special. Jen and I will ensure that you’ll receive the same level of care we’d provide for our own family.”
Adam’s business acumen and admiration for seniors, combined with Jennifer’s experience as a trainer and operations manager, qualify them to provide the highest standard of home care and senior community housing solutions for their clients in Chicago. He and Jennifer are dedicated to providing personalized senior in-home care and senior community housing options to their neighbors in Albany Park, Andersonville, Avondale, Bucktown, Edgewater, Gold Coast, Humboldt Park, Hyde Park, Irving Park, Kenwood, Lakeview, Lincoln Park, Lincoln Square, Little Italy and University Village, Logan Square, Loop, Magnificent Mile, North Center, Old Town, Portage Park, Ravenswood, River North, Rogers Park, Roscoe Village, South Loop, Streeterville, Ukrainian Village, Uptown, West Loop, West Town, Wicker Park, Wrigleyville, and other areas.
Amada caregivers are trained to provide assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) like:
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation/Feeding
- Most Non-medical Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Walking, Ambulating, Exercise Assistance
Long-Term Care Insurance Claims Experts
- Benefit Verification and Policy Review: LTCi benefits mean nothing unless you know how to use them effectively. Our experts at Amada San Fernando Valley will help you verify, understand, and manage your benefits.
- Processing Claims and Submitting Paperwork: An adviser from Amada Senior Care Clearwater can help speed the claim filing process so you can start using your benefits as soon as possible.
- Advocacy via Direct Contacts with Insurance Carriers: The LTCi advisers at Amada have spent years building a robust network of direct contacts with insurance carriers and third-party administrators. This means that we can advocate on your behalf so that you can be sure you or your loved one will receive the full benefits to which you are entitled.
- Benefits Assignment and Payment Monitoring: The advocates at our LTCi Resource Center will continue to support you even after your claims are filed and process by coordinating and overseeing a care plan customized to meet your unique needs.
For more information, please visit us at: https://amadaseniorcare.com/chicago-senior-care/