Your Home is Where Our Heart Is
2852B Hwy 62/412, Highland, Arkansas 72542/870-856-3030/http://www.aboveandbeyondhomecare.org
Above & Beyond Home Care is a locally owned, state inspected and certified in home agency. We provide certified and carefully screened employees with the goal of maintaining the elderly and disabled in their own home by assisting with home maintenance, personal care, companionship, and supervision. We are able to monitor disease processes, and to ensure a safe environment. An RN is on staff for consultation and evaluations.
At Above & Beyond Home Care, our mission is to provide optimum client care, as well as to serve as a support base for family members. We will enable our clients to live at home with dignity and the highest possible quality of life for as long as possible. We will serve as a member of each client’s health care team to provide an all encompassing and compassionate service.
The vision of Above & Beyond Home Care is to provide a quality service to our clients, our employees, and our community. We will strive to be the provider of choice for clients, and the employer of choice for employees. We will also be a souce of education and support for the community. Our reputation for honesty, compassion, and integrity will precede us. We will strive daily to exceed our goals and your expectations.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Arkansas Department of Aging
- Adult Services and the Arkansas Department of Health
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- Veteran’s Home Care
- Patriot’s Home Care
- Bonded and Insured for $3.5M
- All employees of Above and Beyond Home Care have been through a State Police Background Investigation before hire.
IN-HOME ASSISTANCE MAY BENEFIT YOU IF:
- You suffer from Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- You are no longer able to drive.
- You or your family does not feel safe when you are home alone.
- You have suffered from frequent falls.
- You are no longer able to maintain your home.
- You are recovering from a surgery, stroke, heart attack, or other condition.
- You suffer from a chronic disease.
- You have limited strength and/or endurance.
For more information, please visit us at: http://www.aboveandbeyondhomecare.org/