3407 W. 6th Street, Suite 709, Los Angeles, CA 90020/310-361-8558/http://123homecares.com/
123 Home Care is a leading provider of high-quality non-medical home care services. We make the process of receiving high-quality non-medical home care as easy and convenient as possible. We make “home care as easy as 1-2-3!”
We appreciate how daunting and difficult it can be to evaluate the available care options, especially if you have never searched for home care assistance before. But, we also understand how important it is to select the right home care provider to care for your loved one.
We started 123 Home Care with each of our own personal experiences in the home care industry in mind. Having witnessed our respective parents’ and grandparents’ frustrations with coordinating their own home care services and finding a sufficient level of care, we committed to build a company that makes the home care process easier and more convenient than anyone else in the industry while still providing the highest quality care and customer service possible.
123 Home Care was founded by 3 professionals who are also certified by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) as Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs) and Home Health Aides (HHAs). As CNAs/HHAs ourselves, we have a deep appreciation and respect for the challenges caregivers face and the critical importance caregivers play in the lives of our clients. We understand exactly what it takes to be a great caregiver providing the highest quality of care and customer service. It’s hard work, but rewarding work!
123 Home Care provides our clients with the highest quality of care in the setting you cherish most, your home. Our services allow your loved one to maintain their happiness, well-being, safety and independence in the comfort of their own home!
We make the home care process easier and more convenient for you and your loved one than anyone else in the industry. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to provide assistance with all activities of daily living (ADLs) whenever your loved one needs us.
All of our Qualified Caregivers are experienced, are CPR-certified, can monitor your loved one’s vital signs and can track their food and liquid input/output.
123 Home Care services include, but are not limited to, the following:
PERSONAL CARE & ASSISTANCE:
- Assisting with morning and evening routines
- Bathing (showers, baths, sponge baths, bed baths)
- Restroom activities (toilet assistance, incontinence, accident monitoring)
- Personal hygiene/grooming (hair care, skin care, oral care, nail care)
- Dressing (clothing selection and assistance)
- Mobility (transfers, walking, range of motion exercises, light exercise)
LIGHT HOUSEKEEPING & DOMESTIC DUTIES:
- Home cleaning (vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting)
- Bathroom cleaning (sanitation)
- Bedroom cleaning (bed making, linen changes)
- Kitchen cleaning (dishwashing, countertop and cupboard cleaning)
- Laundry (washing, drying, ironing, folding and putting away clothes)
- Taking out the trash
- Caring for houseplants
- Caring for pets
MEAL PREPARATION & DIET PLANNING:
- Preparing nutritious and delicious meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks)
- Assisting with customized dietary/menu planning (with dietary restrictions)
- Feeding assistance
- Checking food expiration dates
- Preparing grocery lists (clip coupons for shopping)
- Medication reminders
- Supervision to ensure correct medication is taken at prescribed doses and times (reading labels, opening medication containers)
- Sorting medication (organizing weekly pill boxes)
- Daily medication log
TRANSPORTATION & ERRANDS:
- To/from doctor’s appointments
- To/from hospital
- To/from errands and personal appointments (groceries, shopping, pharmacy, post office, barbershop/beauty salon, family/friends visits)
- Schedule planning and assistance (visits, appointments, outings and trips)
- Travel companion (vacation/travel companionship, transportation and assistance)
COMPANIONSHIP & RECREATION:
- Conversation, socialization and companionship (discuss current/historical events, reminisce about the past)
- Entertainment (assistance with reading, games, crafts, puzzles, activities)
- Stimulating mental awareness
- Organizing and reading mail
- Buying magazines, newspapers and books
RESCUE ALERT SYSTEM:
- With the press of a button, talk with an attendant who will alert responders in case of an emergency
Installation, maintenance and instructions for use of the Rescue Alert System
- Makes it easier for you or your loved one to maintain your independence and always have immediate access to help in case of emergency
- Provides peace of mind for you and your loved ones
- Rescue Alert is the leading emergency response system and has been providing help to individuals since 1981, having manufactured and sold 60,000+ medic alert alarm systems
Give us a call today to experience the highest quality of care and customer service in the industry!
Please visit our website at: http://123homecares.com