482 Constitution Way, Suite 110, Idaho Falls, Idaho, 83402 / 208-552-0399 / www.idahocloudnine.com
cloudnine unofficially began in the 1940’s when a grandmother, also a retired nurse, opened her home to elderly women who needed extra love and care. She cooked healthy and delicious meals, often with vegetables straight out of her garden. (She was organic before organic was cool!)
She bought the finest linens, laundered with care, line-dried and crisply ironed. We’ve heard that never before has a bed felt as good as one made by this sweet lady! Growing up watching her work, we quickly understood how important it was for the ladies to feel loved, special, and well-taken care of. Today, we are following in her footsteps! We practice the care-giving traditions and values she taught us, and like Grandmother, we find no greater joy than that of caregiving.
The cloudnine agency only hires caregivers who meet the standards of care that Grandmother set in her work. Our caregivers often have years of experience and CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) educational training. They are screened through a national background check and then required to pass in-depth industry skills and knowledge tests, along with a personality trait assessment.
We don’t stop their training there! We want our caregivers to be at the top of their game, and have periodic additional in-service training.
But what really has our caregivers standing apart is their patient, compassionate attitudes. They truly care about our clients and enhance their lives through genuine love and empathy. Our caregivers are second to none in delivering the very best care available.
Our services need to be flexible and unique to each patient and their family. Through our services we strive to maintain what matters most—your family member’s independence, the familiar comfort of home, and staying connected with their friends, pets, neighbors, and family. Whether you need long-term, live-in care or assistance for an afternoon, help is just a phone call away!
We offer the following services:
- Respite Care
- Specialization in dementia care
- Medication reminders
- Quality, engaging companionship
- Detailed housekeeping
- Bathing, hygiene and dressing assistance
- Planning and preparation of delicious, nutritional meals
- Assistance with eating
- Running errands and shopping
- Driving clients to appointments, taking notes, and relaying information to clients and their family
- Knowledgeable financial assistance with bill paying and organizing
- Travel companionship and arrangements
- Exercise supervision and range of motion exercises
- Assisting hospice for end of life care
- Vigil care for the dying
- Pet care
- Geriatric care consultations
- Private duty
- Concierge service for surgery
- Care at hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living and skilled nursing facilities
- Care for post-surgical patients
You can call us and talk over the phone or arrange to meet with our empathic staff. We make it our priority to answer all of your questions and offer assistance in whatever ways we can to ease your mind and worries. A Senior Care Supervisor is ALWAYS on call and available, day or night, for you and your family.
Please visit our website at: www.idahocloudnine.com