112 Barefield Drive, Augusta, Hephzibah, Georgia 30815/706-592-5300/http://homecompanionsofaugusta.com/
WHO WE ARE
Home Companions of Augusta is owned and actively operated by John Moore. Mr. Moore is a Certified Dementia Practitioner and a Certified Nurse Aide with over 30 years of senior management experience serving the Greater Augusta Area.
Our Caregiver team consists of devoted professionals that are committed to enhancing the quality of life for our clients. Our team members are local residents that are fully trained, certified, bonded, and insured to perform their responsibilities with competency and compassion.
Home Companions recognizes that the services needed by clients can change with little notice. These changes can be caused by changes in client needs or by changes in the availability of family members that may be supporting the care.
Home Companions has consciously built flexibility into our capabilities and will be able to respond quickly to unforeseen needs.
The staff and caregivers of Home Companions not only provide professional personal care, but also become willing members of the client support team.
We recognize that the process of aging can often result in challenges that are very difficult for both clients and their families. Home Companions will become a contributing resource in overcoming these challenges in many positive ways including:
• Offering experienced consultation concerning possible future client needs and care options
• Providing advice concerning other resources available in the community if they become necessary
• Becoming knowledgeable and caring companions of our client that offer empathy, compassion, understanding, and friendship
Home Companions recognizes that, while the vast majority of caregivers are completely trustworthy, there are inherent risks to inviting non-family members into an elderly person’s home. We use procedures that minimize this risk and significantly exceed those used by others in this field including:
• Enhanced contact with previous employers
• Extensive background checks including other states
• Joint review of home security risks
• Active monitoring of client security
WHAT WE OFFER
• Hygiene care and assistance
• Bathing Assistance
• Personal Grooming
• Mobility Assistance
• Light Housekeeping
• Meal Preparation
• Transportation and Errands
• Laundry Services
Home Companions offers a wide assortment of Personal Care services that are custom tailored to an individual client’s needs.
We have a well developed process of identifying these needs and documenting a specific care plan.
For more information, please visit our website at: http://homecompanionsofaugusta.com/