4800 Hampton Lane, Suite #200, Bethesda, MD 20814/877-549-7894/http://ACCfamily.com
Meet the President
“Welcome! Our family established ACCfamily, Inc. (then known as Adult Companion Care, Inc.) in 1994 following our own stressful experience in trying to find trustworthy home health care for a family member. Since then, we have committed ourselves to providing better home care solutions for families.
We want to change the face of aging and believe that people should be able to stay independent for as long as possible. The first step to extending independence is being able to live at home.
We would be honored to love and serve your family.”
– Jim Lindsay, President
The ACCfamily experience
- Award-winning, personalized home care
- Flexible care ranging from 4 hours to 24/7 live-in
- 24/7 access to your Care Coordinator
- Expert care from our Caregivers, Geriatric Care Manager, Registered Nurses and Concierge Doctor
- Family-owned and operated since 1994
We’re passionate about changing the face of aging and believe that you or your loved one should have the freedom to stay living at home for as long as possible.
To help with this, we can develop a personalized long-term care plan and arrange all of your home health care needs.
A Certified Care Manager (Registered Nurse) will visit your home to assess the situation, develop a long-term plan for you and coordinate the best home health care services you need.
- Scheduling physical therapy, prescription refills and doctor appointments
- Attending a doctor’s appointment with your loved one to have a medically trained perspective on the doctor’s instructions and advice
- 15-45 minute Nurse Check-Ins during business hours when necessary
- Screening, arranging and monitoring ACCfamily in-home Caregivers
- Reviewing financial, legal and/or medical issues and referring to specialists
- Coordinating a professional organizer
- Coordinating a move to or from an assisted living, retirement or acute care facility
- Counselling, educational materials, advocacy and support
- Recommending and arranging safety upgrades in your home
- If at any time your loved one is admitted to hospital, our Registered Nurse will visit them following their return home and update their care plan at no charge.
Reduce your stress and the length of your ‘to do’ list with the help of an expert ACCfamily Caregiver.
Our caregivers can help you or your loved one with daily living activities, such as:
- Reminders to take medication and drink water
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Staying active and healthy
- Transportation to appointments
- Personal care and hygiene
- Companionship, hobbies and social interaction
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Groceries and meal preparation
- These stand-alone services can also be combined with personalized home care management.
Our caregivers can be there when your family can’t
Skilled nursing facilities
Assisted living facilities
Support for you and your family
We understand that family-provided home care tends to take its toll on families, especially on daughters.
That’s why we also provide you and your family with extra support to help make home care less of a burden, and to let daughters be daughters again.
If your loved one suffers from dementia, we can schedule a memory care workshop for your family. If you are in need of a walker, wheelchair or other piece of specialized equipment, we’ll connect you to the right experts. We can also refer reputable landscapers, plumbers, electricians and retro fitters who customize homes and vehicles for the disabled.
For more information, please visit our website: http://accfamily.com/