1055 N. Fairfax Street, Suite #202, Alexandria, VA 22314/703-549-7894/http://ACCfamily.com
Home care in Maryland and Virginia
We offer home care services in Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia (Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, City of Fairfax, McLean, Great Falls, Woodbridge and Manassas) and Maryland counties and cities (Prince George’s and Montgomery).
Every family’s situation is unique
You might be looking for around-the-clock home care services, a temporary helping hand for just a few hours a day, or a professional assessment of your elder care needs.
Or you might need help with post-natal care, recuperation following an illness or rehabilitation following an operation.
Whatever your needs, we are here to help.
We’re passionate about changing the face of aging and believe that you or your loved one should have the freedom to stay living at home for as long as possible.
To help with this, we can develop a personalized long-term care plan and arrange all of your home health care needs.
A Certified Care Manager (Registered Nurse) will visit your home to assess the situation, develop a long-term plan for you and coordinate the best home health care services you need.
- Scheduling physical therapy, prescription refills and doctor appointments
- Attending a doctor’s appointment with your loved one to have a medically trained perspective on the doctor’s instructions and advice
- 15-45 minute Nurse Check-Ins during business hours when necessary
- Screening, arranging and monitoring ACCfamily in-home Caregivers
- Reviewing financial, legal and/or medical issues and referring to specialists
- Coordinating a professional organizer
- Coordinating a move to or from an assisted living, retirement or acute care facility
- Counselling, educational materials, advocacy and support
- Recommending and arranging safety upgrades in your home
- If at any time your loved one is admitted to hospital, our Registered Nurse will visit them following their return home and update their care plan at no charge.
Reduce your stress and the length of your ‘to do’ list with the help of an expert ACCfamily Caregiver.
Our caregivers can help you or your loved one with daily living activities, such as:
- Reminders to take medication and drink water
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Staying active and healthy
- Transportation to appointments
- Personal care and hygiene
- Companionship, hobbies and social interaction
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Groceries and meal preparation
These stand-alone services can also be combined with personalized home care management.
For more information, please visit our website: http://accfamily.com/