9515 Soquel Drive, Suite 213, Aptos, California 95003/831-612-6435/http://www.pacificangelshomecare.com
California HCO# 444700013
Serving the Santa Cruz County and surrounding areas: Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Capitola, Soquel, Corralitos, Aptos, Watsonville, Felton, Ben Lomond, Los Gatos, San Jose, Monterey, Carmel, Seaside Hollister, Gilroy, Salinas, Seaside.
Why Choose Our Home Care Services?
Experience – Susana is an experienced home caregiver who makes sure that everyone working for her has got the required experience and is willing to not just make a living out of this job but really care for the people in need with love and compassion.
Dedication – As you see, having the right qualification is not enough for us, each and every single one of us is 100% dedicated to helping others
24/7 – Our team is available 24 hours a day and ready to help you in a loving and dignified manner.
Pacific Angels Home Care is bonded and insured. We are a team of experienced professionals who are fully committed to helping people in need by running errands for them or reminding them to take their medication. People who need help count on us because we always make sure that what is required of us is done right.
Our personal care attendants
We take pride on selecting and hiring the most experienced and dedicated personal care attendants. We do a complete criminal background check and finger print prior to hire. Our personal care attendants are registered with the home care aide registry of California. We provide in office training by a licensed registered nurse. We are bonded and insured.
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Caring companionship – Lunch and dinner outings, socializing with friends, shopping, family gatherings, recreational outings.
- Personal care – Daily grooming such as bathing, brushing teeth, combing hair, wash face, assist with toileting and incontinence care.
- Nutritious meal planning and preparation – Follow special diet orders by professional health provider , keeping your loved one nourished and hydrated , assist with feeding.
- Safe transportation – Medical appointments , errands, grocery shopping, pick up medication , recreational outings, family gatherings
- Light housekeeping – Making of beds, minimal pet care, laundry, sweeping, moping, dusting, tidy up living spaces
- Special Care – Hospice care, Alzheimers, Parkinson’s, Stroke, Bed bound, Cancer.
- Range of motion – Encourage and assist with walking, stretching, massage, follow PT instructions with our clients.
- Respite care – To give a much needed break to families and spouses.
For more information, please visit us at: http://pacificangelshomecareca.com/