3743 Sonoma Circle, Lake In The Hills, Illinois, 60156/847-809-4796 or 847-826-4207
Mission Statement: To enhance the lives of those we serve, we are committed to provide quality and excellence in home care for the elderly and people of all ages
Serving: Lake County, Cook County and McHenry County
Who We Are: Eugene In Home Care, LLC. is a family owned and operated non-medical In-home Care Service which is fully insured, and licensed by Illinois Department of Public Health. Our services are designed to provide your loved one with the independence, dignity, safety and enable them to maintain their quality of life.
Staffing Criteria: Before hiring, all caregivers are tested on competency, skills and capabilities. We conduct a background check and screening process that consists of an extensive criminal check according to the IDPH guidelines. Along with all of that, our caregivers are hand picked and employed by our company and are selected on the basis of their compassion, reliability and experience.
- Initial Assessment – we will introduce you to our company, services and staff
- Assessment – RN or elder care specialist will conduct a comprehensive assessment
- Care Plan Design – we will design your care plan according to the type and level of care
- Caregiver Selection – selection of caregiver who is right for your loved one
Types of Care: Personal Care, Alzheimer’s Care, Homemaking/Companionship, Sitting Services
Our Services: We offer a wide range of support from minimal to comprehensive
- Dressing, Bathing & Grooming – providing assistance with getting dressed, undressed, choice of appropriate clothing, hair styling, general hygiene needs, applying cosmetics, shaving, bath or shower assistance, total or partial bed bath.
- Meal Preparation – addressing nutritional concerns, individual preferences, assistance with eating, feeding tube
- Toileting – assistance needed for urine/bowel, catheter or colostomy cares
- Medication Reminders – trained Caregivers review client specific medication profiles and ensure that all medication is taken promptly and in accordance with the physicians orders
- Non-Medical – foot soaks, changing of bandages, applying lotions or topical creams
- Independent Activities of Daily Living – errands to the pharmacy, medical, appointments, grocery shopping, light housekeeping and pet care