4700 E. Thomas Road, Suite 102, Phoenix, Arizona 85018/480-750-2525/http://www.amadascottsdale.com/
In 2009, there were 39.6 million seniors living in the US. That number is expected to more than double by 2050.
In the coming years, these individuals will need support to continue living rich, meaningful lives. Brady Smith, owner of Amada Senior Care Scottsdale, is committed to providing truly outstanding care that makes life safer, easier and more fulfilling for seniors in his community. Brady comes from a healthcare background, having formerly served in various management roles for several large pharmaceutical companies. His extensive track-record of customer satisfaction and relationship building has proven instrumental in guiding clients through options for care and assisted living. Brady enjoys being involved in a business that provides a vital service and influences individuals in a positive way.
HOME CARE IN PHOENIX, AZ
With the right in-home care program in Phoenix, AZ, your senior family member or loved one can stay in the comfort of his or her own home longer. Amada Senior Care offers comprehensive services for those who need a little extra help with daily activities. Our highly trained staff members can visit your home every day or a few times a week.
We’ll carefully assess your needs and your customized care schedule. If you need help with housekeeping or running errands, our caregivers will be there for you. You’ll be able to easily communicate with your senior family member or loved one through our online portal.
OUR COMMITMENT TO IN-HOME CARE
At Amada Senior Care Scottsdale, we are passionate about enriching lives by creating an outstanding and nurturing care experience for our clients and their families. We take care of the big picture by guiding our clients through care options. We also take care of the smallest details with a smile and a positive attitude. Our clients’ well-being is our business- and our goal is to help them thrive.
“I witnessed first-hand the stress my mom endured trying to navigate and evaluate options when my grandmother (Grammy) needed care,” said Brady. “One of my biggest goals is to help alleviate that stress for others. I’ve always really enjoyed working with the senior population, and I look forward to helping instill an even greater amount of confidence in the Amada brand.”
- General Home Care -With the right in-home care program in Phoenix, AZ, your senior family member or loved one can stay in the comfort of his or her own home longer. Amada Senior Care offers comprehensive services for those who need a little extra help with daily activities. Our highly trained staff members can visit your home every day or a few times a week.We’ll carefully assess your needs and your customized care schedule. If you need help with housekeeping or running errands, our caregivers will be there for you. You’ll be able to easily communicate with your senior family member or loved one through our online portal.
- Senior Housing Options -Have you ever wondered what Medicare covers versus what you pay privately? Not knowing the complexities of Medicare can be costly. Understanding the available payment options and obligations for elder care services is critical.Let us explain the basics.
- Veterans Assistance Programs -Four Main Points of Aid and Attendance Eligibility:1. Military Service
Veteran must have served 90 days of active duty with at least one day during period of war.
Must have anything but dishonorable discharge.
2. Personal Care Needs
Claimant must currently need assistance from another person with daily living activities.
Daily living activities can include eating,bathing, dressing, walking, and cognitive impairment.
Claimant must currently be spending the majority of their income on care expenses.
How much of their income they spend on care determines how much of the benefit they will receive; up to the maximum amount.
The claimant’s assets must be below an amount determined by the VA.
The amount of assets that a claimant is allowed to have is determined by their age and financial need.
What This Benefit Can do for You:It allows you more financial flexibility when deciding on the most appropriate care for your needs.
You can now afford more home care or the community of your choice.
The benefit will be paid monthly and will never need to be paid back as long as you maintain eligibility.
Like Social Security, this benefit is dependable and is paid directly to you by the United States Treasury.
This benefit is also tax free.
- Locations: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Arcadia, Fountain Hills, Cave Creek Carefree
- Long Term Insurance Claims -Navigating long-term care insurance can feel overwhelming, but Amada Senior Care can answer all of your questions for you. Our highly experienced company works with people from across Phoenix, AZ, and we’ll be prepared to serve you. With our comprehensive services, you can rest assured that your loved one will be properly cared for.We aim to help people thrive while making this transition a little easier for everyone involved. We’ll answer your questions about different options and develop a realistic care plan. You can rely on us for:Care coordination
Care financing advice
Assisted living senior placement
If you have long-term care insurance in place, let us help you put the plan to work for you. We’re able to travel throughout the Greater Phoenix region, and we’ll be happy to meet with you at your loved one’s home. Give Amada Senior Care a call today to learn more about us.
For more information, please visit our website at: http://www.amadascottsdale.com/