6600 Lyndon B Johnson Highway, #188, Dallas, Texas 75240/972-998-3181 http://www.assistinghands.com/38/texas/prestonhollow/
OUR CORE PURPOSE
To provide exceptional home care that enriches the lives of our clients and provides peace of mind for their families.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To offer our clients personalized non-medical support services in their homes, assisting the elderly, disabled and others needing assistance to maintain quality of life. Our services support the individual’s choices and preferences in order to maintain their dignity and independence. We assist clients in a spirit of concern for their welfare, gaining satisfaction and a sense or pride for the value that we add to their lives.
Assisting Hands® can provide assistance in the privacy of their own home for you or a loved one. Our caregivers have training and experience in providing in-home care. They have successfully passed extensive background checks, as well as being insured, bonded, and trained in CPR and First Aid.
Our service plans are individualized to meet your need. We assist with the day-to-day activities such as:
- Senior In Home Care: Assisting Hands® offers a wide range of in home care services for the senior, disabled, and otherwise in need client.
- Elderly Care Services: At Assisting Hands® it is our mission to serve our elderly clients in a comprehensive and compassionate manner. In addition to our caregiving services delivered in the comfort of our client’s home, we believe in coordinating the full spectrum of elder care services available in the community to aid our clients in securing the best possible outcome for their health and well-being.
- Personal Care & Companion Services: Your caregiver can provide you or a loved one with assistance in bathing, dressing, eating, incontinence care, medication reminders, oral hygiene, walking and personal mobility, transferring to and from chair, bed, or wheelchair, toileting, and other services tailored to meet individual needs.
- Coordination of Care: Our Care Coordinator visits each client at their place of residence to evaluate condition, discuss options, and develop a Plan of Care.Benefit Determination: We help identify any programs, community resources, or benefits that might be available for our clients such as: Medicare/Medicaid Services, Private Health Insurance, Long Term Care Insurance, VA pensions and others.Development and Ongoing Plan of Care: We incorporate all the orders and recommendations from your physicians, case managers, healthcare providers and our own initial assessment in order to develop an effective Plan of Care. This plan will describe all the services required, the proposed frequency, cost of each service, potential equipment and supplies needed and the possible payment sources.
- Additional Services: Assisting Hands® offers additional services to ensure the safety of our clients even when our caregivers are not in the home. With a Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) in the home that is backed by a 24-hour emergency response team in place, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that you or your loved is always safe and secure.
Assisting Hands® will help you select the best matched caregiver from its pre-screened group of available assistants and can have qualified help placed in your home generally within 48 hours or less of the initial call.
For more information please visit us at: http://www.assistinghands.com/prestonhollow/