1562 Taurus Court, Loveland, CO 80537/970-667-2273/http://vitalityhomehealthcare.com/
Our Mission: We are dedicated to providing compassionate, quality in home care to our clients; enabling them to live with dignity and respect, doing the things they enjoy in a safe and supportive home environment. At Vitality, our responsible, team oriented working environment engenders the personal satisfaction and professional growth of our staff, which translates to enhanced well-being of our clients.
Vitality’s Core values:
- We create positive and fulfilling relationships with our clients
- We serve compassionately
- We demonstrate mutual respect and understanding in our teams and with our colleagues
- We provide a work environment that supports fun, education and a family like atmosphere
- We stand as ambassadors of the company in our community
We offer a full range of at home healthcare services to support your home healthcare needs. From just a few hours of TLC and help around the house to around-the-clock private care, we are passionate about supporting you in continuing to do what you enjoy in life. Our at home healthcare teams are dedicated to helping you live with dignity and peace of mind in the comfort of your own home.
Complete In Home Care Services: Our in home care services are designed to eliminate the need for unnecessary transitions to nursing homes by creating a safe living environment, fostering independence and facilitating rehabilitation. These services do not require a doctor’s order; however, clients in a hospital or skilled nursing facility can request direct private care on their own to avoid being discharged to another care provider. Our care at home services are available on an hourly basis, ranging from short two hour visits to full-time 24-hour care. Just a few examples within this service offering:
- Personal Care
- Advance Personal Care
- Homemaker Services
- Comprehensive Home Care
- Medication Assistance
- Shopping & Errands
- Respite Care
Home Nursing Care Services: Home nursing care services in Northern Colorado including Loveland and Fort Collins from Vitality Home HealthcareHospitals often send patients home even when additional home nursing care or monitoring might be required. Home healthcare allows you to continue to receive the care you need and deserve, while being in the comfort of your own home. Your physician is able to prescribe home healthcare services to you and will work closely with our home health agency to ensure that your health needs are being met.
At Vitality Home Healthcare, our in-home nursing care services are as unique as you are. We work with you to create a personalized care plan, customized to benefit you, which will integrate a wide range of services which may include in-home nursing care.
Vitality’s Home Nursing Care Services Include:
- Wound care / Dressing changes
- Medication set-up and monitoring
- Pre-filling insulin syringes
- Diabetic monitoring & nail care
- Routine monitoring of health status & skin condition
- Many additional prescribed services and supplementary nursing care needs
The Vitality Difference: The Vitality difference is in our ability to give the nursing care required, and care enough to give you the individualized attention you deserve. It is our goal to help you recover quickly, and we are also there to ensure a watchful eye and to address any potential issues. When your physician requests home health services, our skilled nursing staff has the experience, background and understanding to recognize how to best serve you—not as an illness, but as a person.
We go the extra mile to coordinate services with personal visits before discharge and give regular updates to the responsible professionals (nurses, care managers, PCPs) involved. This all leads to better care and healthier patients.
Our home nursing care services cover a spectrum of needs, some of which are listed below.
- Circulatory system Hypertension, Angina, Congestive Heart Failure, Coronary Artery Disease, CVA/cerebrovascular diseases
- Ill-Defined Conditions Fever, Malaise, Coordination and Gait problems
- Musculoskeletal system Osteoarthrosis, Atrophy, post-Orthopedic surgery, Osteomylitis, Fractures
- Disease of the Skin Cellulitis, Ulcers, Wounds, Burns
- Respiratory Diseases Bronchitis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Asthma, Pneumonia
- Endocrine and Nutritional Diabetes, Metabolic Disorders
- Genitourinary Diseases Renal Failure, Neurogenic Bladder, Catheter Care
- Disease of the Blood Anemia, Coagulation Disorders
- Neoplasms Lung, Gastrointestinal, Breast, Lymphomas
- Disease of the Nervous System Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Paralysis
- Disease of the Digestive System Gastroenteritis, Diverticulitis
For more information, please visit us at: http://www.vitalityhomehealthcare.com