If you are looking for quality in-home care, let HCSB find you the right in home care agency. Our agencies must meet a strict criteria to become an A+ rated agency.
- The A+ agency must be fully and properly licensed by applicable State and Federal regulatory organization.
- All caregivers employed or contracted by the agency must have passed a multi tiered background check.
- All caregivers must pass caregiver training and exams within 5 months of employment.
- The agency must complete and submit a monthly disclosure form.
- The agency must have on staff, advisory committee or Board one qualified person in the field of aging that meets HCSB requirements
- All caregivers employed or contracted by the agency must have a minimum of two years caregiving experience.
- The agency or agency owners must have been in the paying home care business for at least one year.
- The agency must have no unresolved complaints with state licensing agencies.
- The agency must agree to abide and sign the HCSB Regulatory Board Code of Standards and Ethics.
- The agency must agree to both scheduled and unannounced on-site audits.
Home Care Standards Bureau ensures that the agencies listed with the A+ Rating meet the above standards and more. Please see our Code of Standards and Ethics for further information.